Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo Blog

So for those of you that don't know, which should be most of you, I started a daily photo blog a couple of months ago. I was keeping it quiet so there was no pressure. Taking a picture every day meant they wouldn't all be art! The daily thing didn't quite work out, as taking photos is highly dependent on my mood, but I have been posting over there the last few days. Now I'm looking for honest feedback and constructive criticism on the pics I post over there, so lay it on me. I think that this is obviously a better way to learn, so I'm putting myself out there.

I'll be trying in the next few months to get comfortable taking pictures of people so that I don't freak out and go postal at the wedding! Don't worry, it probably won't happen, you should still come! Sorry Em! But seriously that's the main thing I struggle with. My shyness doesn't go away cause there's a camera in front of my face. So I'll be working on it. 

Anyway that was an unbelievably drawn out way of asking you to check out my photo blog if you're bored and to beg for comments, good and bad. I have to learn somehow.

http://sjsdailyphotos.blogspot.com

It's also listed in my profile. Thanks guys. I'll still be posting randomness about my life in Tahoe here. 

Also, once I get home I'll be harassing people to let me take pictures of them. So get yourselves prepared, cause I'm coming for you. Of course if you'd like to volunteer that would work too. I'll be home at the end of April. Thanks.

No comments: