Yesterday I became a celebrity stalker. I got on the shuttle to go home after work, and when the aisle started to fill up I noticed a guy whose helmet was hitting the ceiling. So I'm looking at him and I'm like, 'that guy looks alot like Captain Awesome' on the tv show Chuck that I watch. So I'm looking at him but trying not to look like a moron and I notice the guy behind him. Now I'm positive because he looks just like Morgan from the same show. Now what would the chances be of both of them being lookalikes? So I had already decided that I would ride the bus all the way to the end of the line and then take it back to my stop because it was jammed full and I was in the back. I certainly wasn't going to yell out my stop and then try to push past all the people in the aisle. So as I'm riding I'm thinking to myself I should ask these guys for a picture so I can show my uncle who got me hooked on the show. So even though it's about the least likely thing i would ever do, I ask them for a photo after we got off the bus. So I am officially a celebrity stalker now. So here it is, me with Joshua Gomez (Morgan) and Ryan McPartlin (Captain Awesome). Both really nice guys by the way.

I've also been messing around quite a bit lately with my photography. I'm thinking maybe I should get serious and take a couple of classes and see if it's something I could get good at. So today during my self imposed one day fast from facebook (which I check so compulsively I started to think I may be mentally ill!), I started to add some of my photos to my flickr account. So if you're bored to tears you can check out my photostream at www.flickr.com/littleczr/ and let me know what you think. Some of the photos will be ones I have posted on facebook, here or on my photo blog but there should also be many that I haven't posted anywhere else. There's not a whole lot there yet as I've reached the monthly upload limit on my free account, but on Thursday I think I'll be upgrading to a pro account which will give me unlimited uploads. This way I'll be able to archive alot more of my photos from now and some of my favorites from the past.
That's about it for now. 43 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment