Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miracle March

Woke up to two fresh feet this morning! So apparently we are going to have a "miracle march." At the base of the mountain there was about three and a half feet. Most of the day was spent shoveling. Fortunately we were pretty slow today so we had a chance to just chill and shovel at a fairly leisurely pace. So we had a whole bunch of fun too!

I'm off Thursday and Friday so I plan to get some real riding in. I think tomorrow I'll go up to the top and get in some good runs!

And after a storm that dumped that much snow all night, the sky was impossibly blue as usual this morning! The pictures never do it justice! You can see just a little bit of the lake in this first one.

Oh yeah and I thought my little camera was broken again this morning. This thing doesn't hold up too well to cold I suppose. Seems to be fine now but if it keeps screwing up I'll have that excuse to get another one!


No comments: