So I get a package in the mail from Mom yesterday and she says 'be sure to call me, I want to hear your reaction'. I know what you're thinking... scary. Trust me I felt it too!
So I get home and call her and when I open it I find out that she sent me Christmas in a box!! Little Charlie Brown tree included! So I set it up on my night stand and am totally making my roommates crazy jealous!! Although now she has succeeded in making me insane because the note very specifically said don't open until Christmas! What the heck! But I'm all scared that her mommy-sense would be tingling if I cheated! So I'm waiting... and waiting. I know it's only been one day... it's presents, hello!
Exhibit A
So in closing, my mommy is the bestest ever!!
4 comments:
What a mom!!
and I forgot....Do Not Open till DECEMBER 25th.
Love Ya
Your mommy is awesome! :) Can she send me one too? I am glad she did that for you. You will be getting another package in the mail shortly and don't open until Christmas. of course, since they didn't give me the option, you probably won't see any wrapping, so sorry :( Send us some of that snow will you? I love it!
Talk to you soon, Love Aunt J and Uncle J and J
my mom said you could open hers before christmas that is unless you dont get it before then haha lol and just wondering does punctuation count? :} pizza french fry
merry christmas-caleb
Post a Comment