So here's the gigantic snowmobile that I drive at work. I haven't had a chance to get online much lately. Six day work weeks are great for the wallet, but not good for much else! So for the last five days in a row, I drove this thing in circles, okay more accurately they're ovals, for about seven hours a day. It's still pretty fun, except when people decide that they should sled across what is obviously a snowmobile road and make me hit the brake to avoid hitting them and their kid on the sled! The last two days of driving were a bit miserable. People are just too retarded for words. But all in all it's a pretty cool job!
** So here's an update on the snowmobile, a few things I forgot to add the other day. Apparently it's one of 6 in North America and costs $35,000! So not only is it a huge beast, it's pretty rare, which I suppose explains all of the random people that take pictures of it and occasionally feel the need to sit on it when I run inside! The looks on their faces though when I "catch" them sitting on it are classic!
No comments:
Post a Comment