Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So this is weird... and possibly unhealthy!

Ok so last night I'm minding my own business when I go to the fridge to get something to eat. Nothing strange about that. Then as I'm staring into it, I realize that at that moment I have 5 different kinds of cheese in there! Now I don't think that an average person should ever have 5 kinds of cheese in the fridge at any given time! It just doesn't seem healthy! So I don't know exactly why I think it's odd or why I felt the need to share it, but at this very moment I have cheddar, cottage cheese, shredded mozzarella, cream cheese and something that resembles american cheese (because it's cheaper than my delicious deli american which I eat by the pound- also not a healthy choice!). So there you go, you've been given a window into my refrigerator and by extension my soul- I love cheese!

1 comment:

TJ said...

And that is why we never had any cheese!!!
TJ