Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Jack of All Trades
So today was another slow day at the office. I wouldn't have even gone in had there been another option. I woke up feeling pretty not good due to what may have been the first hangover of my nearly 29 years of life. Now before everyone tells me how disappointed they are, it won't be happening again! I do not want another morning like this morning. I don't even like beer so I'm not sure what was going on. You see where being sociable gets you? So anyway, we only had about 30 kids today so I had some free time to wax skis. So here you go...
photographic evidence that I do sometimes work. And a look at my sweet uniform. Now you can understand why I was stoked to get black pants instead of red. You know it's bad when I'm taking pictures of myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well that was some revelation, your first hang over? That is very interesting...I don't think it will be your last even though you think so. Better get started on that novel....Love you
Wow!! What is a person who works at a ski resort and never gets a hangover.....?? Watch HOTDOG the movie.....
Sarah- This is Rosy Cooper - of Coops and Rosy fame. Greg and I are planning to go out to Lake TAhoe this summer for our 25th wedding anniversary - probably in June. Any suggestions of where and where not to go?
Post a Comment