**Obviously still feeling a bit manic! Sorry about that. Also a shout out to my sister Amanda and yes it is because she shamelessly begged me to!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Busy, Busy Day
Today was another painfully slow day on the mountain. I ended up taking like 20 pictures during work. Some of them are in my photo blog. As a matter of fact this afternoon while hanging out in the kids' instructional area, me and a couple of coworkers spent our time messing around on a 90 cm snowboard. To understand how ridiculous that is you need to know that I normally ride a 150 cm board which is a full two feet longer. So I spent the afternoon proving that I am still a child with a guy 10 years younger than me and a girl 8 years younger! It was actually unbelievably fun! So there you have it... I get paid to do nothing and/or screw around and do things that will potentially cause me to hurt myself, which is important because I don't have insurance... not good! But I'm having a heck of a lot of fun doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment